Meditations – Every Wednesday
These guided meditations are particularly good at giving you a deep sense of calming relief on an emotional level. So if you have been experiencing any feelings of stress, frustration, feelings of tiredness, irritation, anxiety, negativity or disconnectedness from others, then Judie’s guided meditation will restore you to a state of balance, peace and open heartedness.
Stress simply melts away as your whole body and mind become deeply relaxed.
What is the secret to accessing the limitless benefits of meditation?
- Learning how to ‘tune in’ to your intuitive ability
- Discovering how your chakras function
- Techniques on how to clear your energy field
- Correct grounding techniques
- Practical ‘letting go’ tools to incorporate into your life
- Channelled meditation
- Deepening your connection with your spiritual guide
KERIKERI – 2018
Date: Every WEDNESDAY
Time: 6:30pm – $10 (Pay at the door)
Venue: 24 Keridale Lane – off Pa road Phone – 027 450 6567
Begins again 10th January 2018
- As you enter Kerikeri town there is a small round about
- turn right by the Caltex gas station –
- (Cobham road which becomes, Inlet road after the bridge)
- Pass the shops and cinema
- Over a little bridge – then sharp corner – 4 minutes down the road
- LHS is Pa road – opposite a bus shelter – sign selling Capisums
- LHS is Keridale Lane go to the end of the Lane, Take the right hand Lane.
- Our house is on the RHS number 24
Judie, I just love your sense of humour and grounded, relaxed and welcoming energy for a “newbe” like me. Your meditation group was fantastic! The energy was palpable and the healing I felt was immense.
My whole sense of happiness and well-being was elevated after just one session! -can’t wait for more. Such loving energy from everyone in the group and can’t help but go out and share that with the world. My spiritual journey and experience has spanned over 25 years and across continents, so when something “Wow’s” me, I know it’s the real deal!
Thank you Judie for sharing yourself with us all – keep shining bright…