Meditations – 1st and 3rd Wednesday – Kerikeri
7th August Meditation is CANCEL
Time: 6:30pm – ($10 pay at the door)
Venue: 24 Keridale Lane
These guided meditations are particularly good at giving you a deep sense of calming relief on an emotional level.
So if you have been experiencing any feelings of stress, frustration, feelings of tiredness, irritation, anxiety, negativity or disconnectedness from others, then Judie’s guided meditation will restore you to a state of balance, peace and open heartedness.
Stress simply melts away as your whole body and mind become deeply relaxed.
What is the secret to accessing the limitless benefits of meditation?
- Learning how to ‘tune in’ to your intuitive ability
- Discovering how your chakras function
- Techniques on how to clear your energy field
- Correct grounding techniques
- Practical ‘letting go’ tools to incorporate into your life
- Channelled meditation
- Deepening your connection with your spiritual guide
Come and join us with Meditations and let Judie help it be a GREAT year for you.
KERIKERI – Directions
- As you enter Kerikeri town there is a small round about
- turn right by the Caltex gas station –
- (Cobham road which becomes, Inlet road after the bridge)
- Pass the shops and cinema
- Over a little bridge – then sharp corner – 4 minutes down the road
- LHS is Pa road – opposite a bus shelter – sign selling “Capisums”
- LHS is Keridale Lane go to the end of the Lane, Take the right hand Lane.
- Our house is on the RHS number 24
What people are saying…
Judie is a gifted intuitive metaphysical practitioner and will help you understand the resonance of your emotions, and shows you how to start living your dream life…